t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Cleaning Your Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine

Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Cleaning Your Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine

 Stampin' UP! has wonderful Products and one of my most loved and used item is my Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine. This is what I use to die cut out stamped imaged and make paper art. But because I keep my open all the time and my house windows are open year round (I live in Southern California), my favorite product got dirty! I am talking dust + moisture = grimy mess. The dust was so caked on that I couldn't just dry brush it off, but it required some elbow grease and a Lysol wipe. My machine looks so much better now and can't believe I waited so long to do it! How does your Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine look? Do you keep yours clean?  


Before


Because I keep the plates in ready use position, only one side of the machine was exposed to the dusty air. 


Can you see near the handle? It was so gross! 
After

Good as new!!! 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...