t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Die Cut Mattes

Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Die Cut Mattes

 


Tuesday's Tip at Ten:
Die cut the center of the matte to save on paper! 


My co-worker asked me to make 10 of these cards (I gave her one for Easter and she loved it so much so wanted them to give to her Mom). Well, that is a lot of paper to not be using with the matte. So I decided to cut my matte's to size and then stamped the images in the center. Lastly, I die cut it out. You don't want to use Paper Snips because it will ruin your matte, but dies and punches are perfect for getting to the center. 

I loved the way the cards turned out and loved how I saved paper by cutting from the center!

PS I used the Easter Lilies Bundle which is retiring May 1st. Click HERE to get your bundle today! 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Double Feature Friday- Country Flowers

  Double Feature Friday with 2 Tutorials from the Stamp & Share Crew using the Country Flowers stamp set! This set comes out on May 1st!...