t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Thoughtful Expressions Hummingbird Card

Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Thoughtful Expressions Hummingbird Card

 


My Tuesday's Tip at Ten
Start Simple! 

Sometimes less is more! The card above is missing a die cut shape that has been embossed and a flower with Linen Thread, but looks just as stunning! Sometimes it isn't about the layers and embellishments, but one stunning image and in this case, the hummingbird as stolen the show! 


This card is lovely, but I almost like the simple one better! How about you? Which is more your style?
 
Product List
Thoughtful Expressions Cling Stamp Set (English)
$25.00
Painted Posies 3 D Embossing Folder
$11.00
Perennial Postage Dies
$33.00
Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Thick Cardstock
$9.00
Adhesive Backed Cork Rounds
$6.50
Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Miss Monday- Trusty Tools Pretty in Pink

  Miss Monday with my May Team Card!  I wanted to make a card that was super girly but with the Trusty Tools stamp set and this fun Pretty i...