t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Demo Swaps- In Color Cards

Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Demo Swaps- In Color Cards

 


My Demo swapping friends did it again! Made amazing cards! 
May's theme was In Colors either the new or the old! Below each card is the name and the stamper and the link to the stamp set they used. 

New 2024-2026 In Colors 

Cindy Hafner
Country Birdhouse (hello friend)

Natalie Woll


Marjeen Nation 

My Card Swap



2023-2025 In Colors 

Cheryl Holden 

Want to be a Demonstrator and get FREE New In Color products? 
Join my team before June 1st and this deal is YOURS!
Click HERE to join! 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Double Feature Friday-

  Now that Autumn is officially here this week, I thought it would be fun to feature the Splendid Autumn Designer Series Paper!!!  These two...