t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Christmas in July Stamp Camp Creations

Saturday, July 27, 2024

Christmas in July Stamp Camp Creations

 


Hey Friends! I just want to share with you my Christmas in July creations for Stamp Camp! 
I used the Greeting of the Season stamp set & Dies. My full list of supplies are at the bottom of this post with links to my online store. 
They made 20 cards in 5 designs. Check them all out below!


This Fun Fold was my favorite of the 5 designs. It creates a little pocket to slide the message out or to slide in a candy cane or hot cocoa packet. 


This card was great for saving paper. I can make 3 cards with this layout when cutting a 6" x 6" piece of DSP. 


Check out all of that gold! I bells come from the Golden Greenery Dies. It also cuts out the matching vellum pieces you'll see here. 


I used the Wintery Tops dies for this card. That was an early release for those who attended the Creativity Now event with Stampin' UP! in June. 



Very Vanilla at it's finest with this card! I only stamped one thing on this card, the branches were die cut from the Gracefully Greenery Vellum. 



Be sure to join me next year for my Christmas in July Stamp Camp! 
*You can't get the kit anymore, but you can have the pdf for $10 when you email me 
thejoyofstampinwithrachael@stampinup.net 




Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Miss Monday- Humble Home

  Here is my Stamp & Share Crew Creation for September!  I live in a Military Community where every 3 to 6 months people are moving in. ...