t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Creativity Now Creations- Wintery Tree Tops

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Creativity Now Creations- Wintery Tree Tops

 


For the last 3 years Stampin' UP! has held and Online Event just for Demonstators called Creativity Now. 
At this event we stamp along using products that will be coming out in the Mini Catalog in September! We also got to see a sneak peek to NEW products! 

For these cards we used the Wintery Tree Tops Bundle which is part of the Nest of Winter Suite. 
I followed along for each card and then my second card I made slightly different. 


Each card shows a technique. Look at each card to see what we learned by attending. 


These birds with fussy cut from the Designer Series Paper and the frame was colors with Blending Brush or Stampin' Blends. 


The DSP has lots of birds to choose from. 


We used Watercolor pencils to color in the stamped images. I also used a different cardbase color. 


We just colored with the pencils and didn't use any water or blender pens to smooth out the lines. 



For this card I changed the direction of the cardbase. 



We also stamped the birds onto color cardstock with the Watercolor Pencils. 
To create that border we used the inside piece from the frame from another card and used it as a mask. 
I used a Blending Brush and then turned it 180 degrees and added another layer of color but without inking the brush again 



Again, I changed the orientation of the cardbase. 


We used Stampin' Blends to color in these birds. We used the color lifter to create a lighter berry and to lighten the belly of the birds. 


This card is on a Blackberry Bliss cardbase, but is hard to see in a picture. 


This card design was a bonus card! The biggest thing I changed was where the cluster of foliage was.


Look at all of the details surrounding the stamp image on the top. 


This card is probably my favorite because it used the whole suite and showed a creative way to make a card without the main image of the birds. 
Which card is your favorite? Leave me a comment to let me know! 
***Products coming in August to ALL Demonstrators and available to everyone in September!!!

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Double Feature Friday- More Than Autumn

  Double Feature Friday with the More Than Autumn Bundle!  These designs were made by the Stamp & Share Crew Design Team!!! This bundle ...