t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: July Layout Love- Fully Flowering Ephemera Pack

Wednesday, July 3, 2024

July Layout Love- Fully Flowering Ephemera Pack

 


Each month my friends and I follow the same layout and come up with completely different cards. We then send the images of each card to our most loved customers (those who order that month or team members)! Below is my card design and a QUICK tutorial. 


There is no stamping with this card and the embossing of the Basic White is an optional step. If you don't have the Spotlight on Nature Dies you can punch out a circle instead. 

Supplies


Measurements
Cardbase Summer Splash: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored @ 4 1/4"
DSP: 4" x 5 1/4"
Basic White: 3" x 5" cut into 1 inch panels
Summer Splash: 3" x 3"

Steps
  1. Measure, score, and cut your paper. 
  2. Die cut or punch the Summer Splash circle.
  3. Emboss the Basic White then cut it into panels. Glue them to the DSP. Wrap the Basic White Baker's Twine around twice and make a bow on the left side. 
  4. Glue the DSP to the cardbase. 
  5. Attach the flower from the emphera pack with dimensionals to the circle. Glue to circle to the cardbase. 
  6. Embellish with the In Color Gems. 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Spotlight on Nature

  Fun Fold Friday with the Spotlight on Nature Bundle! I made this card for my Demo swap where the rules were, to use colors from the Neutra...