t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Die Cutting Felt

Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Die Cutting Felt

 


Did you know, Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine can cut out more than just paper???



To make head bands for my daughter's Girls Camp Dance (70's theme) we needed to cut out over 60 felt circles. I don't know about you, but I am not very good at cutting circles with scissors. 


Using the Stylish Shapes Dies we were able to die cut the felt with ease! Perfect circles! 
We used those circles to attach the flowers. Then we made a sandwich with felt, headband, and felt. 

*We found the Stylish Shapes worked best because of the tiny holes around the edge of the shape helped release it easier from the cutting plate. 



They turned out so cute and the girls at camp loved them!!!
Of course I had to try one of them on to make sure it "felt" nice! 😂

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Double Feature Friday- More Than Autumn

  Double Feature Friday with the More Than Autumn Bundle!  These designs were made by the Stamp & Share Crew Design Team!!! This bundle ...