t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Cute Fruit

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Cute Fruit



Have you ever looked at a stamp set and saw something you wanted to create instantly with it? Well, that is what happened to me with this Cute Fruit stamp set by ©Stampin' UP! I was watching a fellow demo and friend's facebook live and she showed us the stamp set (just like the image below) and from that I saw a happy banana face! Silly I know! But I can't help but smile when I see it and after all isn't that what cards are for? To make people smile? 


After I made that cute face I decided to CASE (copy and share everything) right from the mini Catalog. That is a great place to start! Stamp like the samples in the catalog and tweak it just a little bit to make it "yours". Don't feel like you are cheating. Stampin' UP! wants you to copy their designs using their products! Their catalogs are full of great ideas!
 
*This was my Tuesday's Tip at Ten

Happy Stampin' Everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...