t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Mountain Air Panel Card

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Mountain Air Panel Card



This card I made using the Mountain Air stamp set by ©Stampin' UP! for a card challenge a couple of months ago. It has quickly become a favorite on Pinterest. So I thought I would share how I made it, even though some of the items used are now retired. A little back story, I grew up in Utah, Idaho, and Colorado and was always surrounded by beautiful mountains. So seeing cards like these remind me of home. I spent 4 years in Ohio (which I loved) but they don't have mountains like these! I am grateful to be in California now and can see both the mountains and ocean. 


Supplies
#151610 Mountain Air stamp set $20
#151608 Majestic Mountain Dies $36
or
#153820 Mountain Air Bundle and save 10% 
#144239 Thick Whisper White Cardstock $8.25
#150883 Seaside Spray Cardstock $8.75
#146981 Shaded Spruce Cardstock $8.75
#147088 Shaded Spruce Ink $7.50
#147110 Night of Navy Ink $7.50
#141491 Classic Label Punch $18
Retired
Copper Ribbon
Bonanza Buddies saying "Let's Celebrate you!"

Always Recommended
Paper Snips
Trimmer
Simply Shammy
Die Cutting Machine
Bone Folder
Adhesives

Measurements
Card Base: Thick Whisper White 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 score at 4 1/4 
My panel measurements: 3- 1 3/8 X 2 1/8 colored cardstock (Seaside Spray)
                                                  1- 3 3/4 X 2 stamped first then cut 1 1/4 (Whisper White)
Scrap of Seaside Spray for Label Punch and Shaded Spruce for Trees

Steps
  1. Cut all cardstock. First stamp your mountains, trees and birds on the 3 3/4 x 2 Whisper White and then cut it into 3 1 1/4 panel pieces. Attach stamped panels to Seaside Spray panels with seal or liquid glue.
  2. Stamp your tree onto the Shaded Spruce and die cut out. 
  3. Punch out label in Seaside Spray and use Night of Navy ink what what ever saying you have that will fit.
  4. To attach panels you need to start with the outside ones first and glue on the middle to the card base last. This will help with your spacing.
  5. Use Dimenionals for tree to attach over panels. 
  6. Use ribbon behind the label or leave blank and attach with mini dimenionals as well.
You can get all the supplies from my online store and with these steps can now create you very own Mountain Air Panel Card!
Happy Stampin' Everyone!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...