t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Don't Stop Believin'

Thursday, July 16, 2020

Don't Stop Believin'




Don't Stop Believin' stamp set by ©Stampin' UP! is coming out in the new Aug-Dec. Mini/Holiday Catalog!! This cute little elf, along with melted snowman and wise Santa images are sure to capture your heart and make you smile. I'll be sending this card out to my VIP customers this month and would love to send you one too. You become a VIP member just be ordering $50 once a year. Of course you get added perks and gifts when you order more than once but that is all that is required to become a member. 
I hope you add the Don't Stop Believin' stamp set to you August 4th order!


Happy Stampin' Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Pumpkin Punch Art from Bees

  Tuesday's Tip at Ten! Make your Fall pumpkins with the Bee Builder Punch!!! Add a little ink to the sides, and cut the stinger at an a...