t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Celebration Tidings

Thursday, July 16, 2020

Celebration Tidings



Hi Stampin' Friends! I am getting ready to make some swaps using this card layout but can't decide if I like "this" or "that" better! What is your vote?



"This" one uses watercolor pencils and has the ribbon behind the back.

"That" uses blends to color in the pumkins and has a flag of ribbon at the corner.

Help me decide by leaving a comment below! I'll mass produce them next Thursday (the 23rd), so be sure to get your vote in by then! I'll post the vote winner and with instructions on how to create it yourself!

Happy Stampin' Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Pumpkin Punch Art from Bees

  Tuesday's Tip at Ten! Make your Fall pumpkins with the Bee Builder Punch!!! Add a little ink to the sides, and cut the stinger at an a...