t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Queen Swaps- New Catalog Items

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Queen Swaps- New Catalog Items

Welcome to the Queens swaps for June 2020. This month's theme was anything from the New Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog. My team leader, Brandi Barnard, collects them and sends them all back out for her team. Everyone makes 12 of the exact same card and you get 11 great cards back. I love swap! I think of it like trading ideas and a great way to save money. Because there is no way I could ever have every stamp set from the catatlog and this way it helps me have more samples without having to buy it all. I hope you enjoy this Card Gallery and note the creator underneath each card. 

*Kristie Fritch

Joya Bohman

Christine Hatchett

Kristy Clayton

Lore Webb

*Melanie Williams

Cynthia Hafner

Trica Willams

Janice Barlow

Sharon Elggren 

Amelia Hurst

*Swap Winners

I hope you enjoyed the Card Gallery! Come back next month to see more cards from the Queens group!

Happy Stampin' Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Pumpkin Punch Art from Bees

  Tuesday's Tip at Ten! Make your Fall pumpkins with the Bee Builder Punch!!! Add a little ink to the sides, and cut the stinger at an a...