t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Joy Dies Christmas Card

Friday, July 10, 2020

Joy Dies Christmas Card



This easy Christmas card requires NO Stamping! Just paper, dies, adhesives, and embellishments! This would make a great card for a class and in fact in one of my Make N Takes for my online team meeting this month! I used the brand new ©Stampin' UP! dies from the new Aug-Dec Mini Catalog (available to order August 3rd for all). This set is part of my Pre-order items. As a Stampin' UP! Demo I was able order a month before the public so I can prepare and make classes with them. It is just one of the perks of being a demo (and one of my favorites).


This card I actully cased the Mini Catalog a loy. I just changed it up so their would be no stamping. I did use a retired "t" or plus sign from a recently retired dies but you could replace that with stamping or using the new letter dies. My daughter looked at it and totally thought it looked like a Jesus cross, which fits nicely with a Christmas card. 

You can make this card too starting after August 3rd! Shop my supply list and follow the directions below. 

Supplies
#153530 Joy Dies $32
#153559 Sweetest Borders Dies $34
#152718 Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder $9
#122924 Pool Party Cardstock $8.75
#102584 Garden Green Cardstock $8.75
#102482 Real Red Cardstock $8.75
#100867 Night of Navy Cardstock $8.75
#100730 Whisper White Cardstock $9.75
#146924 Real Red Rhinestones $7

Always Recommended
Paper Snips
Trimmer
Simply Shammy
Die Cutting Machine
Bone Folder
Adhesives

Measurements
Card Base: Pool Party 8 1/2 x 5 1/2
Pool Party 4 x 5 1/4
Scraps of Night of Navy, Garden Green, Real Red, Whisper White

Steps
  1. Cut all your paper.
  2. Run your Pool Party 4 x 5 1/4 piece through the embossing folder. Then cut out Peace and Joy using the biggest layer from the Joy Dies. Use dimenionals to attach to the cardbase.
  3. Run your paper scraps through to make the Peace and Joy layers in Whisper White and Night of Navy. *Plus sign from Hand-Lettered Prose Dies but can use the Playful Alphabet Dies.
  4. Run the Sweetest Borders Dies on Garden Green to make the holly leaves.
  5. Glue the Peace and Joy with liquid glue to their matching spots. Use liquid glue for the plus sign and glue dots for the holly leaves.
  6. Add a cluster of 3 Real Red Rhinestones to the holly leaves and you have a NO stamping card! 
Happy Stampin' Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Queens Swap- Easy Cards

Queen of the Stamp Age (aka Queens) have created simple/easy cards for swapping! Check out each card below with the name of the stamper and ...