t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Manly Monday-Game On

Monday, July 13, 2020

Manly Monday-Game On

It is Four Manly Monday! The day I make 4 of the "same" cards all with a "manly" theme. I was lacking on my manly cards and decided if I made 4 manly cards each Monday for a year that I would have 208 cards ready for the men/boys in my life! I've reached the half way point and am loving my collection and have send out many of them already. #FourManlyMonday


Today's card comes from the Game On stamp set by ©Stampin' UP! I used all the same pieces and just switched up the layout on some. Some I glued down the cards and others I use dimenionals to pop it up. I switched sides of the card and even added some black rhinestones (retired). 


I used a sponge around the edges of the saying to help it stand out more and add another "layer".


I used dimenionals on both cards and saying here.


This one is glue down cards and popped up saying and no rhinestones.


The artist for this stamp set is amazing! The details and shading on these stamps are stunning. Be sure to click on the image to enlarge and see what I'm talking about. 

You can make this card to with ease just by shopping at my online store and following the steps below!

Supplies
#152646 Game On $19
#121044 Basic Gray Cardstock $8.75
#102482 Cherry Cobbler Cardstock $8.75
#100730 Whisper White Cardstock $9.75
#149165 Basic Gray Ink $7.50
#147084 Cherry Cobbler Ink $7.50
#141337 Sponge $4 (cut into 1/4)

Always Recommended
Paper Snips
Trimmer
Simply Shammy
Die Cutting Machine
Bone Folder
Adhesives

Measurements
Cardbase: Basic Gray 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored @ 4 1/4
Cherry Cobbler: 4 x 5 1/4
Whisper White: 3 3/4 x 5
Whisper White strip 1/2 x 3
Scrap of Whisper White

Steps
  1. Cut all of your paper out.
  2. Stamp your deck of cards in Cherry Cobbler on a scrap of Whisper White and fussy cut with your paper snips.
  3. Stamp in Basic Gray on the strip of Whisper White and cut the edges at an angle on both ends. Use a sponge with the Basic Gray and go along the edges of the strip.
  4. Stamp the game pieces in groups of 3 on your 3 3/4 x 5 Whisper White. Start with your biggest image and fill in with the smaller stamp images. It is ok to have half images on the edges (in fact I highly suggest that).
  5. Glue together your layers all to the cardbase and glue down your fussy cut cards or use dimenionals to pop up. If your label is over your popped up cards just use one dimenional on the side not over the cards (this will make it lay better). 
  6. Embellish with whatever you have! I used retired black rhinestones!
Happy Stampin' Everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Spotlight on Nature

  Fun Fold Friday with the Spotlight on Nature Bundle! I made this card for my Demo swap where the rules were, to use colors from the Neutra...