t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Stitched Triangles and The Right Triangle

Sunday, July 12, 2020

Stitched Triangles and The Right Triangle

I recently took an online Zoom class with my dear friend Tricia Willams! She is another demo, like me, and we are both part of the Queens team! Her style is way different then mine and I love it! She is very trendy, uses bright colors, crisp clean lines, and is so modern. She loves watercoloring and is good at it. So when I saw she had a class available online I was in (we live in different states and it would be hard for me to attend any of her in home events). She used a stamp set and dies that I didn't love...at first. Not until I had someone to show me how to use them was I able to really, truly like them! 

I hope these cards inspire you to create something that you usually would not. Try something new! You never know what you might like! 

Stitched Triangle Cards
Triangles all together to form this awesome arrangement! 

Stamping Your Way to the Top demo stamp set

Triangles to make a banner like look.

Black embossing on vellum with the stamp set Peaceful Moments

Triangles all popped up!
Look at all those colors! Glue onto Whisper White and cut out and popped up with dimenionals. 
*Stamp set Timeless Tropical for the "Thank You"

Triangles fanned out 

Love this one! 


*No stamps, just dies including the new Playful Alphbet Dies all popped up with dimenionals.

Here are all the fun triangles that come with these dies! So many stitched triangles!!!

The Right Triangle

This card used just the stamp set and A Grand Kid stamp set for the font. 

Colors: Goregous Grape, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple Green, Pacfic Point

*Stamp set that goes along with the dies. You can buy both together as a bundle and save 10%

Grab this bundle today by shopping at my online store and thank Tricia Williams for her great card ideas!!

Happy Stampin' Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Love all of these cards Rachael, how did you do the pink one on the fanned out card 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The fan out one is easy when using the Triangle dies. YOU start at one spot and work your way around. :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

July Layout Love- Fully Flowering Ephemera Pack

  Each month my friends and I follow the same layout and come up with completely different cards. We then send the images of each card to ou...