t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Fun Fold Friday: Whale Done

Friday, August 28, 2020

Fun Fold Friday: Whale Done


Today's  Fun Fold Friday is an accordion fold card using the Whale Done Stamp set by ©Stampin' UP! This card is pretty easy (the DSP does all the hard work) but has lots of measurements! I used a piece of printer paper first to make sure my measurements were right. The best part about this card is that it just keeps on going and going and has secret messages spots! What will you put in yours?  

Quick measurements

The accordion card opened up all the way reveals all it's secrets.  I used the leftover DSP to add some to the card folds but the card in my video leaves both secret message spots open. Watch my video below, shop at my store, and follow the directions so you can make your own Fun Fold Card.


Supplies
Whale Done Stamp Set
Whale Builder Punch
Whale of a Time DSP
Seabed Embossing Folder
Whale Sequins
Balmy Blue Cardstock and Ink
Whisper White Cardstock
Pacific Point Ink

Always Recommended
Paper Snips
Trimmer
Simply Shammy
Die Cutting Machine
Bone Folder
Adhesives

Measurements
Card base: Balmy Blue 10 1/4 x 4 1/4
scored @ 2 1/4, 3 1/2, 6 1/4, & 7 3/8
DSP: 2 x 4
2 5/8 x 4
Balmy Blue: 2 1/2 x 4

Steps
  1. Cut all your paper following the measurements above.
  2. Stamp your whale on scrap of Whisper White using the Pacific Point ink and punch him out using the Whale Builder punch
  3. Stamp your "secret" messages in between the "skinny" score lines. 
  4. Run the Balmy Blue 2 1/2 x 4 through your die cutting machine with the Seabed embossing folder.
  5. Glue all your DSP and and Balmy Blue embossed panels.
  6. Attach whale with dimensionals.
  7. Embellish with the Whale of time Sequins. 





Happy Stampin Everyone!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

May Layout For Love- Adventures Sky

  I am so excited to tell you about my New Monthly Tutorials called Layout Love!  Each month myself and two amazing stamping friends (Lynda ...