t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine- My Boss

Monday, August 31, 2020

Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine- My Boss

 


Available September 1st is the beautiful, long awaited for, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, aka My Boss! Here are some facts/details about it that makes it pretty amazing and 3 ways you can get your hands on this machine!

Three Ways to Buy

Pay Full Price: You can order this machine from me by visiting my online store! It cost just $120 plus shipping and tax.  I will send you a BIG thank you gift and make sure you are happy as my customer.

  Pay only $99 (plus tax) : Join as a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator (Happy Shopper) and spend only $99 plus tax and get free shipping! Starter kits come with $125 worth of products of your choice, which means you save $21 this way and get 20% your future orders!! (My favorite deal)

Get if for FREE: Lastly, you can this for FREE when you earn enough Hostess Rewards by hosting an online Facebook party. Your Party would need to sell $870 worth, but could totally be done!! Email me if this is how you want to get your Boss.

thejoyofstampinwithrachael@gmail.com 

I love my standard Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine and am super excited for when the mini comes out too! Let me help you get the BEST deal for you to get this machine!! 




Happy Stampin' Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

May's Card Class Club- Trusty Tools

  May's Card Club Class is NOW open to register for!  This club you can join at any time and pick and choose what classes to attend. The...