t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Stamp Camp Swaps Part 2- Christmas Cards

Thursday, September 24, 2020

Stamp Camp Swaps Part 2- Christmas Cards

 Stamp Camp Swaps Part 2: Christmas Cards

There are so many wonderful ideas below all using Stampin' UP! products! I'll have link below each one, so if you love the card and the stamp set they used you can easily click on over to my online store! Sadly, I don't have the names of all of the stampers but please feel free to leave a comment telling us  your favorite and letting them know you love it!


A Cute Z fold Gnome Card using Gnome for the Holidays stamp set.

By Kristy Clayton
I love how this Christmas Have a Hoot card turned out with this 4 square of images and text over the embossed cardtstock with the Winter Snow embossing folder.  She sponged the Whisper White with the Misty Moonlight ink

By Paula Skeen

I love how she paired Balmy Blue with the Dove of Hope stamp set. She even used some of the In Good Taste DSP for her background image. 


By E. Bongiorno

Inside of her card is this amazing pop out! Truly amazing!

She used that Warm & Toasty stamp set and some Snowflake DSP and this card is just amazing! I'll have to send it to someone special this Christmas because it is that good!!

By Joanne Mulligan

She made this amazing full of layers, fun fold card using the Snowflake Wishes stamp set and paper! I just love everything about it!

By Melanie Williams

Melanie made this playful winter card using the Freezin' Fun Stamp set and Dies. She did a fantastic job coloring and arranging her cute snow critters! 

By Jerilyn Lawson

She used the Merry Moose stamp set by you would never know it because there is no Moose!! She did a great job of showcasing other stamps to this very popular stamp set and she used the Mint Macaron color to give it a cool feel. 

By Barbara Welch

I love everything about this card! So well put together and she did a great job of showing off the trees from this set in 3 different ways! She even was clever and used the Celebration Tidings Dies. But of all I love her little inked snowballs over the Crumb Cake cardbase. 


Sadly, I don't know the creator of this card but didn't she do a great job using the Snowman Season, the Stitched Nested Label Dies, and the Winter Snow embossing folder. This purple/blue combo has been very popular this year. 

By Sacha Wilson

This stamper didn't use a single stamp set, just dies, embossing folders, and embellishments. What a great kit in the class this card would make!

By Daune Cotter


I know and love Daune. Her and I spent time together riding rides at Epcot at Centre Stage a couple of years ago. She is amazing person and demo. Let me tell you, I was not a fan of this stamp set and punch but what she did with this card makes me love the Gift Wrapped stamp set and Bow Punch!!! She even has a gift card spot in the inside! I just love, love this card. 

By Stefanie Wilcox

Stefanie made this fun fold ornament card using the Christmas Gleaming stamp set and DSP on Very Vanilla and Pretty Peacock Cardstock.


This is a beautiful, traditional Christmas card. She used the saying from Christmas Means More stamp set and paired it the the bells found in Sounds of the Season dies. 


Also very traditional in color and the simpleness of this card makes it stunning! 



Enjoy this walk into the woods with your Moose friend and Christmas Raccoon, made using the Merry Moose Stamp set and Punch! 


I sure hope you have enjoyed these swaps from stamp camp! Be sure to visit and see the Fall and Other swaps as well!

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...