t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Stamp Camp Swaps Part 1: Fall & Other

Thursday, September 24, 2020

Stamp Camp Swaps Part 1: Fall & Other

Stamp Camp Swaps Part 1 

Here is Part 1 of my swaps I got from the most recent Stamp Camp I attended via Zoom. I got 24 cards from this swap and have broken it up into 2 sections. Part 1 has all the Fall Swaps and all other card categories. Part 2 has all the Christmas Swaps I received. Please visit both! Many of these cards are nameless but show them some love in the comments below! I'll share links to the stamps sets they used so you can add them to your cart with ease. 

Fall Cards

By Jade Boger

Jade did a great job getting it simple, clean, and beautiful! She even got 3rd place in the most votes! She used Very Vanilla cardstock, her Stampin' Blends to color in, and the Stitched Shapes for her squares!




This is a older stamp set, Rooted in Nature, but she did a great job making modern and using new products with it. Like that golden ring called Gold Hoops. 


This Halloween Have a Hoot fun fold card is stunning and so well put together. I love her moon shading and the inside is just as cute!

By Cheryl Holden

Who says the Merry Moose has to be Merry? He looks great as a Fall card, which is easy to create using the Autumn Punch Pack and the Gilded Autumn Designer Series Paper. 

By Liz Warren

Look at those leaves from the Gathered Leaves Dies. They are so well colored that they nearly look real! I love the label she made using the Pick a Banner Punch and they texture she created by using the Texture Textile folder.

All Other Cards
My Nancy McArther

We know the star of this card...the Stitched Stars! Just beautiful colors layered so nicely!


By Jenni Trembly

I love this goat card!!!Great texture, layers, dsp, and he cutest dancing goat so well colored!

Floral Cards

These Poppy Dies are still just so stunning. I love the way she chose her colors. 

By Sharon Elggren


Sharon did a great job with this set. I haven't seen it used often and it truly is stunning here! 

Hope you have all enjoyed Part 1 of these swaps! Be sure to visit Part 2, the Christmas cards!

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...