t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Simply Citrus Kit

Thursday, September 24, 2020

Simply Citrus Kit

 


WORLD CARD MAKING DAY IS OCTOBER 3RD

You know what would be be great to have to make on World Card Making Day??? The Simply Citrus Stamp Kit! It is truly is my favorite and has everything you need (minus scissors) to make it! 

Stamp Set Includes:
Makes 15 cards, 3 each of 5 designs, using the included Simply Citrus Photopolymer Stamp Set. 
Folded card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm).
Includes 9-1/4" x 9-1/4" x 1-7/8" (23.5 x 23.5 x 4.8 cm) printed cardboard box.

Colors: Calypso Coral, Garden Green, Just Jade, Mango Melody, Night of Navy, white




Block, Ink, adhesives, twine, and embellishments all comes in a nice gift box.

Here are the stamp images just larger to see! You can use this set over and over again. Visit my Wednesday's Kit Class to see even more ideas of what to make with this kit. 







Order yours today to get it in time to make on World Card Making Day just by clicking on the link below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...