t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Fun Fold Friday-Love of Leaves

Friday, September 25, 2020

Fun Fold Friday-Love of Leaves

 


Fun Fold Friday with Love of Leaves and the Plaid Tiding Paper. I just got a swap by Liz Warren with this Fun Fold. So I took it to my trimmer and "di-sect" it. I figured out what the measurements were and made it into a Fall card. It is so cute and little and opens up in an amazing, fun way!


When the card opens up it looks like this! It is like it twist opens! 


Here are some "quick measurements" but shop my supply list and create this card yourself by following the steps below and watching the video!

The link below takes you to the Love of Leaves Bundle on my Online Store

Supplies
Love of Leaves Bundle
Plaid Tidings DSP
Bumblebee Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Pretty Peacock Cardstock & Ink
Linen Thread
Everyday Label Punch

Always Recommended
Paper Snips
Trimmer
Simply Shammy
Die Cutting Machine
Bone Folder
Adhesives

Measurements
Bumblebee Cardbase: 4 1/4 x 7 1/2 
scored @  2 1/2 & 5 
2 DSP & 1 Whisper White: 4 x 2 1/4

Steps
  1. Measure and cut your paper. Score between the 2 1/2 score from right corner to left corner. Score on the other side of the 5 inch score the same way. 
  2. Punch out with the Everyday Label punch with Whisper White.
  3. Stamp in Pretty Peacock on you label.
  4. Put your DSP in your trimmer corner to corner. Make sure to look at your score lines to know which corner to cut from (see video for tips).
  5. Glue your Whisper White in the middle after you stamped your leaf image.
  6. Die cut in Pretty Peacock your little leaf. 
  7. Glue on your DSP to the front and the back of your cardbase. 
  8. Put glue on half of your label and glue on the card front on one side. 
  9. Use your bone folder to help you crease the score lines. 
  10. Make a bow out of your linen thread and attach it with a glue dot. 
Now who wouldn't want a card that said "I thought of you today"? Since a sweet thought that has to be shared! 





Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...