t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Manly Monday- Sailing Home Card

Monday, September 28, 2020

Manly Monday- Sailing Home Card

 


Today's card I busted out a oldy but a goodie, the Sailing Home stamp set! I used 3 colors: Misty Moonlight, Smoky Slate, and Night of Navy! I used a very basic layout with just added layers and a single strip across with the greeting and compass. 

*All four cards



Supplies
Sailing Home Stamp Set
A Grand Kid
Basic Gray CS and Ink
Night of Navy CS and Ink
Misty Moonlight and Ink
Whisper White CS

Measurements
Basic Gray Cardbase: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored @ 4 1 1/4
Night of Navy: 4 x 5 1/4
Whisper White: 3 3/4 x 5
Basic Gray: 1 x 4 1/4


Steps
  1. Measure and cut your paper.
  2. Stamp the anchors all over the Whisper White cardstock in 3 different colors. Stamp off the Misty Moonlight to make it lighter in shade. 
  3. Stamp the compass in Night of Navy on Misty Moonlight paper and fussy it cut it out with your paper snips.
  4. Stamp your Happy Birthday (from A Grand Kid stamp set) saying on a strip of Basic Gray. 
  5. Glue all your layers together and pop up the compass with dimensionals. 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...