t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Designer Series Paper Sale

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Designer Series Paper Sale

 


Stampin' UP! is having a Designer Series Paper Sale for the month of October on selective papers!
If you love our "Pretty Paper" this is the sale for you! If you have never tried our "Pretty Paper" this is the sale for you too! With 15% worth of savings it is great time to stock up or try something new! Below is the list of Papers that will be on the list with a link on how to buy them. Sale starts on the 1st and runs until Halloween! 





Artistry Blooms



Forever Greenery

Heartwarming Hugs

In Good Taste

Magic in the Night

Peony Garden

Plaid Tidings

Playful Pets

Playing with Patterns

Poinsettia Place

Snowflake Splendor

Tis' the Season

Toile Tidings

Trimming the Town

Whale Done


Happy Pretty Paper Saving Everyone!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...