t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten: Silicone Craft Sheet

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Tuesday's Tip at Ten: Silicone Craft Sheet

 


Tuesday's Tip at Ten! Use your Silicone Craft Sheet (usually used to prevent sticky messes in your work space) to gather the backings of your dimensionals! There is a static cling that helps pull the backings to it and stay until ready to throw away. This tip was shared by a fellow Demo named Nancy McArther, who loves to sew as well and this idea came to her when she was looking for a way to help keep her work space clean. I know I need all the help I can get because it always looks like I had a dimensionals party at my house and that I threw it everywhere like confetti! 

Don't have a Silicone Craft Sheet yet? You can order your Silicone Craft Sheet by clicking the link below! 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...