t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Paper Pumpkin- Joy to the World Cards

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Paper Pumpkin- Joy to the World Cards

 


The Joy to the World Paper Pumpkin Kit is here and it is stunning!!! 
I had so much fun putting these Christmas cards together and making them in French and German! I am excited to send some Christmas Cheer to all over the world this December to some new German and French friends of mine! I do have one extra kit left if you didn't orders yours in time and would to spread some extra joy too! email me @ TheJoyofStampinwithRachael@gmail.com if you would like to buy this kit from me. 
Joy in three different languages! They also have love and peace in English, German, and French!

The stamp set included an great saying for the inside as well. "Wishing you a very happy Christmas filled with fun & laughter.."

This wreath love one was an accident because I stamped the inside going this way instead of like the others wreath cards BUT I love the way it turned out. I also loved stamping the extra images on the outside of the envelopes. This is really a great wreath stamp and will use it over and over again this coming season. 

Paper Pumpkin envelopes are always the best as they coordinate so well. This one has the 3 different languages lining the inside of the envelope saying, "peace, love, joy."


I usually don't care for flowers and Christmas but this layout turned out really, really nice! I liked it so much that I even stamped the floral image from the kit on the envelope using the Just Jade ink that came in the kit! 

Watch the video to see how to assemble this kit. 



Hope you enjoyed this month's kit and sign up for Novembers! It is going to be a Gingerbread themed gift card holder! Subscribe by clicking below by the 10th of November. 


Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

May's Card Class Club- Trusty Tools

  May's Card Club Class is NOW open to register for!  This club you can join at any time and pick and choose what classes to attend. The...