t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Curvy Christmas Cards

Friday, November 27, 2020

Curvy Christmas Cards

 


For a Queens swap I made this super cute Curvy Christmas cards using the Classic Christmas DSP and my Stitched Triangle Christmas tree. Don't you love that little bow in the back as well? 


I like stamping in the inside to help carry over the theme from the card front and often stamp same color on the same color. For example, Crumb Cake on Crumb Cake. 


You can order this stamp set for a limited time (Jan 4th) by clicking on the link below 

and you can see more cards made with this stamp set by visiting my Queens Swap blog post.

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Double Feature Friday- Snowy Wonder

  Double Feature Friday with Stamp & Share Crew Snowy Wonder Tutorials! Wither you are looking for a snowy cabin scene or a playful peng...