t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: My Stamp Camp Swaps

Friday, November 27, 2020

My Stamp Camp Swaps

 

For my first Stamp Camp in October I organized a card swap and these are the FABULOUS cards that were made. Below each on is the name of who made the card and the item/stamp set the card features most. 

By Natalie Woll

By Becky Ray

By Ashley Reid

By Susan Dryer

By Melinda Watson

By Megan Snider

By Cheryl Holden

By Stefanie Wilcox

By Tricia Williams


Hope you love seeing this card ideas as much as I did! 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Double Feature Friday- Snowy Wonder

  Double Feature Friday with Stamp & Share Crew Snowy Wonder Tutorials! Wither you are looking for a snowy cabin scene or a playful peng...