t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Snowman Season Christmas Cards

Friday, November 27, 2020

Snowman Season Christmas Cards


I love the way this card turned out using the Snowman Season stamp set! I made this card for a Christmas card order where she needed 20 cards and wanted something with a snowman. I sent her a photo with the two snowmen stamp sets that I had that are new and she picked this set! This snowman pairs perfectly with the Snowflake Splendor DSP! 
 

I did use the a different stamp set for the Merry Christmas and found it on the For Unto Us stamp set. 

I stamped the inside with 3 different snowflake colors: Highland Heather, Balmy Blue, and Pacific Point.


All 20 cards! I love seeing them all together. 

I used the Stampin' Blends to color the snowman in. 

I love stamping on the back of the card as well so there are no naked backs either. :) 


Envelopes shouldn't be naked either and I stamped this cute playful one along with my website info. 

You can make these cards too buy shopping my online store and following the steps below. 

Supplies
Snowman Season stamp set
Snowflake Splendor DSP
Balmy Blue CS & Ink
Pacific Point Ink
Highland Heather Ink
Whisper White CS
Menmento Ink
Stampin' Blends: Pumpkin Pie, Pool Party, Smoky Slate, Highland Heather

Always Recommended
Paper Snips
Trimmer
Simply Shammy
Die Cutting Machine
Bone Folder
Adhesives

Measurements
Balmy Blue Cardbase: 4 1/4 x 11 scored @ 5 1/2
Whisper White & DSP: 2 1/2 x 4
Whisper White: 4 x 5 1/4

Steps
  1. Measure and cut all your paper. 
  2. Cut your cardbase at 2 3/4 and set that piece aside to attach your Whisper White to after you stamp and color on it. 
  3. Stamp in Memento Ink the snowman on the 2 1/2 x 4 Whisper White and the Merry Christmas in Pacific Point. Color snowman in with blends. Glue onto extra cardbase piece.
  4. Stamp snowflakes on the side of the 4 x 5 1/4 Whisper White using 3 different inks and stamping twice on one ink up. Glue to the inside of cardbase and stamp your greeting as well (Balmy Blue).
  5. Glue on your DSP and attach your colored snowman with dimensionals on one side. 


Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Double Feature Friday- Snowy Wonder

  Double Feature Friday with Stamp & Share Crew Snowy Wonder Tutorials! Wither you are looking for a snowy cabin scene or a playful peng...