t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Fun Fold Friday- Gather Together Hangover Card

Friday, November 20, 2020

Fun Fold Friday- Gather Together Hangover Card

Fun Fold Friday Gather Together Stamp set and the "Hangover" card! Recently I received two cards from my fellow card making friends and they both used this Fun Fold.  I am calling it the "Hangover" because it has a piece of paper that hangs over the front by being attached to the center. Be sure to watch the video (below) from my Facebook LIVE to see my tricks and tips on how to make this card! Join me every Friday at 4 pm PT for Fun Fold Friday where I go live on my Facebook page, The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael, and one lucky watcher gets the card from the video! 

Quick Measurements & Stamp Set Gather Together

You can make this card using the supplies I did or switching it up with another stamp set, and DSP. 

Supplies
Gather Together Stamp set
Gather Leaves Dies
Crumb Cake CS & Ink
Early Espresso Ink
Linen Thread
Gilded Autumn DSP
Whisper White CS
Old World Embossing Folder

Always Recommended
Paper Snips
Trimmer
Simply Shammy
Die Cutting Machine
Bone Folder
Adhesives

Measurements
Crumb Cake Cardbase: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored @ 4 1/4
DSP: 4 x 5 1/4
3 x 5 1/2 scored @ 1 inch
Whisper White: 4 x 5 1/4

Steps
  1. Measure and cut your paper.
  2. Stamp in Early Espresso your leaf image and die cut it out. Also cut out 2 small leaves in either gold, Mint Macaron, or Cajun Craze.
  3. Emboss your 4 x 5 1/4 DSP with the Old World Paper embossing folder. Then glue to your cardbase front. 
  4. Put glue on the back of the score line of your 3 x 5 1/2. Then hang it over the card front and make sure it lines up right in the center on the left and right sides. Then close your card and let the dsp attach to the inside of your card. 
  5. Stamp you sayings and images onto your Whisper White and glue over the dsp flap. 
  6. Embellish the hangover with leaves and linen thread. 


The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael Facebook LIVE Video




Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Double Feature Friday- Snowy Wonder

  Double Feature Friday with Stamp & Share Crew Snowy Wonder Tutorials! Wither you are looking for a snowy cabin scene or a playful peng...