t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Manly Monday- Evergreen 3D Embossing Folder

Monday, November 23, 2020

Manly Monday- Evergreen 3D Embossing Folder

 


Four Manly Monday cards using ©Stampin' UP!'s Evergreen 3D Embossing Folder. This is a quick and easy Manly card to make but uses a cool "two tone" cardstock embossing technique. 

Here are all the cards together. I made one just slightly different. 

This card I stamped on the middle Mossy Meadow piece before embossing it. It makes it look pretty busy, but I like the idea of it. Next time I would use a lighter ink or stamp off before stamping on the paper. 


Here you can see the difference of with ink in the middle and without. Which do you like?

I love how the embossed image takes regular paper and makes it amazing in just seconds!! Such a quick and easy way to make a card. I am happy to say that this embossing folder is carrying over and will be available through June now. :) 

You can make this card too buy shopping with me at my online store and following the directions below. 

Click on the link to order your Evergreen Embossing Folder. 
$10

Supplies
Evergreen 3D Embossing Folder
Crumb Cake CS
Mossy Meadow CS & Ink
Whisper White CS
Champagne Rhinestones

Always Recommended
Paper Snips
Trimmer
Simply Shammy
Die Cutting Machine
Bone Folder
Adhesives

Measurements
Crumb Cake Cardbase: 4 1/4 x 11 scored @ 5 1/2
Crumb Cake: 4 x 5 1/4
Mossy Meadow: 2 x 5 1/4

Steps
  1. Measure and cut your paper in inches.
  2. Glue your Mossy Meadow to the 4 x 5 1/4 Crumb Cake.
  3. Run through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine using the Evergreen Embossing Folder. 
  4. Attach to the cardbase with liquid glue.
  5. Stamp on a 1/2 x 2 of Whisper White paper in Mossy Meadow ink any greeting that will fit and attach with mini dimensionals. 
  6. Embellish with Champagne Rhinestones. 
Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Double Feature Friday- Snowy Wonder

  Double Feature Friday with Stamp & Share Crew Snowy Wonder Tutorials! Wither you are looking for a snowy cabin scene or a playful peng...