t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Royals Onstage Swaps- Dragonfly Garden & Enjoy The Moment Cards

Monday, November 30, 2020

Royals Onstage Swaps- Dragonfly Garden & Enjoy The Moment Cards

 


My team, Royal Hearts Stampers, did a After Party for Onstage via Zoom and sent card swaps using the 2 stamps set we were able to get early as an Onstage goer. One was the Dragonfly Garden stamp set and the other was the Enjoy The Moment stamp set (at the bottom). Both will be in the upcoming Jan-June Mini Catalog. Below is a great assortment of using the same thing and seeing some different ideas with it. If you want these stamp sets early, sign up as a Stampin' UP! Demo in December and get them as part of your Starter kit (where you choose $125 worth of products just for $99). 
Click here to join my team

Dragonfly Garden
By Kelly Green

Kelly did a great job showing off the new Mossy Meadow Braided Trim and the matching DSP! Love the rich colors in this card too! 

By Carol Bird

I love how Carol stamped her flowers on color cardstock and made it so she didn't need to color each flower. Can you spot that cute little lady bug in the corner too?

By Ashley Reid

Ashley did a great job by using the dragonfly as a background stamp as well as the theme on the front. She used the dragonfly punch to get her 3 dragonflies cut out perfectly. 

By Stefanie Wilcox

Stefanie went towards the softer side as she used a light green for her main color. The photo doesn't show it well but she also added some shine to her dragonfly. :) 


By Rachael Coon (ME)

I went bright and playful with my dragonflies and just punched out some gold little ones to add to my Versamark card front. 

Enjoy The Moment


By Natalie Woll

Natalie struggled to find a good idea with this new stamp set, but her card turned out FABULOUS! She was able to take an interesting garden piece and turn it into a fun background! Such a great card! 

By Mandy Whitfield

Mandy did a wonderful job layering her images with a stripe of DSP, label, and a bow. I love how the inside has a different color then the usual Whisper White and matches the front of the card. 



Hope you have enjoyed looking through some of these cards made by my team members and hope you can one day join us too!

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...