t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Manly Monday- Handsomely Suited Shirt Card

Monday, November 30, 2020

Manly Monday- Handsomely Suited Shirt Card

 


Manly Monday with a Handsomely Suited Card cased out of the New Jan-June Mini Catalog! This ideas was found as a box topper straight from the Stampin' UP! pages 66-67. This Well Suited Designer Series Paper (DSP) and the Suit & Tie Dies made this adorable little boy/teen card! This awesome Well Suited Suite is available to Demonstrators on December 1st and to customers on January 5th, 2021. If you want this set as part of your Start Kit be sure to sign up on December 1st to be Happy Shopper/Stampin' UP! Demonstrator. 

I just love the suspenders that you can create and the little buttons! 


Here are all four cards! I did one just a little different and had his sleeves go out more and didn't chop off the "A" in front of the Happy. 

I did change up the bow tie and just stamped it in ink and not with the white embossing powder with like the catalog has it. :) 

Visit my Blog Link below for video and instructions on how to make this card! 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...