t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Christmas Boutique Items-2020

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Christmas Boutique Items-2020

 


On November 15th I was invited to be part of an Outside vendor event at church parking lot only 2 1/2 miles away from me. I was hesitant to do it because I had not planned on doing an event this year due to the Covid19 restrictions but with only 3 weeks to prepare, I went to work! I am so glad I did this event and was able to sell some of my homemade crafts and meet some local people who may be interested in stamping with me in the future. Below are just some of my creations and hope they inspire you to make some hand stamped Christmas gifts as well! 

I used the Perfectly Plaid stamp set and Pine Tree punch to create this fun mint truffle clear chocolate boxes. 



I made these cute tags using the Warm Hugs stamp set and dies. 

These were favorites and I made a video on how to make these. 



These nail file holders weren't very popular until my online sale but I love them! Perfect stocking stuffers! 


This was a new one for me and was a Santa Kisses Count down! I love that Santa from the Don't Stop Believin' stamp set and the Celebration Label Dies (both retiring). 

Hope you loved seeing some of these and try to make them too!

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...