t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: November Demo Swap- Christmas Cards

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

November Demo Swap- Christmas Cards

Demo Swap is one of my favorite things. It started over 5 years ago with just a handful of ladies. All of these ladies have a love for card making and love sharing it with others. We "meet" every other month and have a theme or color rules. We swapped in November and I'm just now sharing. Lucky for you they are all Christmas cards! Look through this gallery of cards and click on the link to take you to my online store.  Many are retiring and are on sale right now! Which means they will be gone by January 5th, 2021.

Here are all cards from this swap! Scroll down to see one by one. 
*Photo by Natalie Woll 
***I sent out the Peaceful Nativity card before I took a picture and that one was made by Stefanie Wilcox. This one is retiring but not at a discount. 

By Mandy Whitfield

Mandy did a wonderful job making the words from the set the focal point of the card! This stamp set is retiring and has even more great sayings! 

By Julie Miller

Julie made this amazing card using the great DIES and Tree Angle stamp set. Tree Angle is retiring and is on sale for $13.60. 

By Marjeen Nation
She did a great job making a snow covered scene. This stamp set is retiring along with it's matching dies. 

By Natalie Woll

I love this set that Natalie used and am sooo sad to see it go! However, the dies for this set is all sale at the low price of $22.40

By Susan

Susan used another favorite stamp set of mine, the Don't Stop Believin' will be retiring as well when January rolls around! She even used the dies from the Joy & Peace set for her greeting. 

By Cheryl Holden

She used the Snowman Season stamp set to create her card and luckily it is found on the pages of the annual catalog and will NOT be retiring yet! But that awesome DSP, Snowflake Splendor she used will be! 

By Cindy Hafner

This stamp set and dies are STUNNING and I am happy to say are not retiring but will be carrying over!!! Cindy made this super FUN fold where it slides underneath from the center to make an easel card.  So it is dark when laying down and it is white center when standing up. 


I hope you have enjoyed this Christmas Gallery of cards! 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...