t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Fun Fold Friday-Hippo Happiness Card

Saturday, December 26, 2020

Fun Fold Friday-Hippo Happiness Card

 


I hope Hippos make you smile like them make me! I really enjoyed making this Hippo Happiness Fun Fold Card! 


This Fun Fold sure is unusual but that is what makes it fun! The "cardbase" isn't what you expect! Be sure to watch to video to see how I put this card together! 

Supplies
Hippo Happiness Stamp Set
In Color DSP
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Pretty Peacock CS
Whisper White CS
Gray Granite Ink
Pretty Peacock Ink
Memento Ink

Always Recommended
Paper Snips
Trimmer
Simply Shammy
Die Cutting Machine
Bone Folder
Adhesives

Measurements
2 Pretty Peacock: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
Whisper White: 4 x 10 1/2 scored @ 5 1/4 & 2 5/8 (picture measurement is wrong)
DSP: 4 x 5 1/4

Steps
  1. Measure, score, and cut your paper. 
  2. Die cut your stitched rectangles.
  3. Stamp your Hippo on Whisper White and Die cut out. 
  4. Stamp you Hippo Birthday on the small stitched rectangle. 
  5. Glue your card front pieces together and use dimensionals to pop up your hippo and label. 
  6. Glue your Whisper White to the other card front and watch video to see how to attach to the card front with the images. 
  7. Be sure to use your bone folder to help with the score lines 


Facebook Live Video


Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...