t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Manly Monday- Hide Tide

Monday, December 28, 2020

Manly Monday- Hide Tide

 


Four Manly Monday with High Tide stamp set. I made a goal for 2020 to make more Manly cards by making Four Manly cards each Monday. I am happy to say that I've made 208 Manly cards for the year 2020! In fact, the first one I did I also used the High Tide stamp set (scroll down to see that one). I love how these cards turned out and have directions below so you can make them too. 

Hide Tide Stamp Set

This is my last Four Manly Monday post. I have reached my goal and have increased my supply of masculine cards. However, I have found out that I don't have a lot of "girlie" cards. So for 2021 I am doing a Miss Monday. Where each Monday I make 2 Birthday cards that are super girly! Miss Monday could be for any age and I am excited to make all sorts of cards! 

I used Misty Moonlight, Real Red, and Sahara Sand.


I even stamped the inside with the cute birds and little sand pile. 

You can see the inside of the card peek-a-booing right there.

Here is a sneak peek to a new Stampin' UP! tool. A blending brush!!! It is so soft and blends so well. I used it to make the ocean blue. My 10 year old loved it and said, "You can use it for makeup!" It is that soft and can washed out and used again, and again! 


Here is my last Four Manly Monday cards above and my 1st Manly Monday cards below! I love seeing how far I've come (photo taking and even stamping skills).  Which do you like better?


You can make this High Tide too! 

Supplies
High Tide Stamp Set
Nested Label Stitched Dies
Old World Embossing Folder
Misty Moonlight Ink and CS
Whisper White CS
Real Red Ink
Sahara Sand Ink
Blending Brush
A Special Someone Stamp set (for Happy Birthday)

Always Recommended
Paper Snips
Trimmer
Simply Shammy
Die Cutting Machine
Bone Folder
Adhesives

Measurements
Misty Moonlight Cardbase: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored @ 4 1/4
Misty Moonlight: 4 x 5 1/4

Steps
  1. Measure, score and cut your paper. 
  2. Die cut in Whisper White a Nested Label
  3. Stamp on the label in Misty Moonlight, Real Red, and Sahara Sand. 
  4. Use the blending brush and blend over the stamped ocean on the bottom. 
  5. Emboss your 4 x 5 1/4 Misty Moonlight paper with the Old World Embossing folder and glue to your card base.
  6. Attach the High Tide label with dimensionals and you are done! 


Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...