t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Use different colors for the inside of your cards

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Use different colors for the inside of your cards


Tuesday's Tip at Ten! When you use a black card base, switch it up and add a color piece for the inside of the card. Just be sure to keep it light enough to write on. :) 

** This card features NEW items coming out in the Sale-a-bration flyer and is available on January 5th. 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...