t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Throwback Thursday- Hey Love

Thursday, December 31, 2020

Throwback Thursday- Hey Love


I still can't get over how cute this little skunk is! This card was made by my friend and team member, Stefanie Wilcox, a couple of years ago. At the time I had a love/hate relationship with skunks because my dog had been sprayed twice and underneath my Ohio home was sprayed (which made the whole house stink). But I love this little stinker! This "Hey Love' stamp set is a keeper for me and if you have this stamp set still can create this fun, simple card too! 



Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...