t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Paper Pumpkin- Bouquet of Home Kit

Sunday, February 21, 2021

Paper Pumpkin- Bouquet of Home Kit

 

Paper Pumpkin Bouquet of Hope for February 2021. This kit comes with everything you need to make 9 cards that are perfect to send to bring hope! 


Here are all three cards made following the directions from this months kit. 

The "thinking of you" card.

The "sorry for you loss" card.

The "I'm always here for you" card.

This kit includes 3 different languages for the "thinking of you" sticker. 


Video
Here is Stampin' UP!'s video to help you get started on your kit and to show you some tips! 

Join in the Monthly Kit fun and subscribe to Paper Pumpkin by the 10th of each month! Use this link to sign up today! Try it for a month and cancel if you don't love it at any time! 


Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...