t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Fun Fold Friday-In Bloom Card

Friday, February 19, 2021

Fun Fold Friday-In Bloom Card

 


Fun Fold Friday with the In Bloom Stamp set, Pierced Blooms Dies and the Paper Blooms DSP. I've created this fun "bridge" card that has a window to the inside of the card. 



Here are my simple measurements for this card. Read all about it below and order the supplies online from my Stampin' UP! Store!

Supplies
In Bloom Stamp set
Pierced Blooms Dies
Seaside Spray Cardstock
Basic White Cardstock
Sale-a-bration Paper Blooms DSP
Rococo Rose Cardstock & Ink
Seafoam Cardstock
Night of Navy Cardstock
Opal Rounds

Measurements
Seaside Spray Cardbase: 4 1/4 x 7 1/4 scored @ 5 1/2
2 Seaside Spray: 1 3/4 x 4 1/4
3 Basic White: 1 1/2 x 4
3 DSP: 1 1/4 x 3 3/4
Basic White: 4 x 5 1/4

Steps
  1. Measure, score, and cut your paper. 
  2. Die cut your flowers and leaves with the Pierced Blooms Dies. Curl the ends of your blossom with your bone folder. 
  3. Glue your layers together. Seaside spray, basic white, and DSP. 
  4. Line up your bottom layer to the end of the cardbase and create a "bridge" with the other dsp panel piece with either glue or dimensionals. 
  5. Hold the bridge down and slip your Basic White under and stamp your saying onto the Basic White through the "gap".
  6. Attach your flowers to the bridge and embellish with the Opal rounds. 

Facebook Live Video



Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...