t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Throwback Thursday- This Little Piggy

Thursday, February 18, 2021

Throwback Thursday- This Little Piggy

 


Throwback Thursday card with This Little Piggy stamp set! I had gotten this card from a swap from a Stampin' UP! in person event years ago and always, always loved this card. It reminded me of the artist Andy Warhol style. Well, I finally recreated this idea using the Darling Donkeys Sale-a-bration stamp set.  

By Laura Weathers from Roswell New Mexico


I changed up the colors and stamp set but the layout his that same and it made a super fun card for my young boys to give to their friends (I am always looking for card ideas for that 10-12 age group). 

You can make this card too which this "Quick Recipe"
- 1 embossing folder (Painted Texture)
-Neutral cardbase (Gray Granite)
-4 bright panels of cardstock cut at 1 3/4 x 2 (I used Bermuda Bay, Pacific Point, Granny Apple and Rich Razzleberry)
-Classic Label punch
-Stamp set with animal image

Stamp the donkey image one time on each cardstock panel in Black Ink at the same place. Try not to have the whole image into the panel. Glue and attach with dimensionals. 

I hope you give this "artist" method a try and create some really fun card ideas!!!

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

May's Card Class Club- Trusty Tools

  May's Card Club Class is NOW open to register for!  This club you can join at any time and pick and choose what classes to attend. The...