t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Stamp Camp Swaps with Brandi & Melanie

Monday, March 8, 2021

Stamp Camp Swaps with Brandi & Melanie

 A couple of days ago (February 27), I was able to attend a Stamp Camp put on by BOTH my uplines, Melanie Williams and Brandi Barnard! As part of the camp was a 25 card swap! I made my Harry Potter Cards and was even voted as one of the winners!!! Below are the 24 swaps I got back from stampers from all over! There is such a great variety! You are bound to be inspired by one or many of these cards. Below each card is the name of the creator (if it was given) and a link to the main stamp set or die that they used. So if you like a certain card you can order the supplies to create it! 

By Unknown

By Jerilyn Lawson

By Unknown

By Sharon Elggren

By Gina Molinaro-Cardera

By Unknown


By Carla Branton

Inside where it shows the pot of flowers coming out

By Unknown

By Jade Boger

By Peggy  Ehrisman

By Liz Warren

By Christina Hackett

By Marjeen Nation


By Unknown
&

By Unknown

By Elizabeth Martinez

By Phyllis Walker

By Jean Nelson

**Swap Winner**
By Jane Rappleyea

Inside of the Hey Birthday Chick Card

By Cheryl Holden
She made this amazing Punch Art Girl using the Ice Cream Cone punch. 

Hope you have enjoyed all of these cards and please let me know how I can help you make some Stampin' UP! creations!!!

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Demo Swap- Spring Theme

Demo Swap Spring Themed Cards!   These were made for March and I apologize for just sharing them now. The theme was Spring or Easter. You ma...