t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Throwback Thursday- All The Good Things Koi Fish Card

Thursday, April 29, 2021

Throwback Thursday- All The Good Things Koi Fish Card


Throwback Thursday with the stamp set, All The Good Things. I got this Koi fish card from a swap years ago that was made by Valerie Sanchez. This was a stamp set that I really liked and never got and maybe why I can't part with this card yet! This card uses so many great items that are retired. The embossing folder, the ribbon, and even the embellish bubbles she used. 
 

This photo can't capture it but the detail on this fish is amazing and I believe was one of the first Distinktive styles that Stampin' UP! released! 
 Distinktive** stamp set; it has a special texture that gives added depth and dimension in a single step, creating photo-realistic images. **Patent pending


She also used the clear embossing powder over this fish image to create a shiny look but keep the color integrity of the image. 

Hope you have enjoyed to blast to the past and if you have this stamp set still to pull it out and create something amazing with it! 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Miss Monday- Trusty Tools Pretty in Pink

  Miss Monday with my May Team Card!  I wanted to make a card that was super girly but with the Trusty Tools stamp set and this fun Pretty i...