t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Throwback Thursday- Dress & Tie Cards

Thursday, April 8, 2021

Throwback Thursday- Dress & Tie Cards


One of my favorite things to do on Facebook is to look at my "memories". I check them nearly daily and share them with my kids. Most are photos of our family adventures, cute things the kids had said, my running post, and sometimes, just sometimes, I find a gem like these ones. Today's Throwback Thursday cards come to you from April 2013, before I was even a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator! These cards were created for a small swap group I was a part of and I remember being so proud of them. I used a lot of punches and fussy cutting to create them. I can see the scallop punch (which was one of the first things I had ordered) and some pearls. Geepers, you can see why I love my Suit & Tie dies now knowing I use to cut ties out by hand! 
 

If I remember right, I made these with Mother's & Father's Day in mind. 


Ahh, I love looking back at where I had started with my crazy love to make cards and my skill level at that time. I have learned so much since then and am so happy that I shared these all those 8 years ago so I could enjoy them now! 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Double Feature Friday- More Than Autumn

  Double Feature Friday with the More Than Autumn Bundle!  These designs were made by the Stamp & Share Crew Design Team!!! This bundle ...