t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Throwback Thursday-Miss U Tags

Thursday, May 20, 2021

Throwback Thursday-Miss U Tags

 


Because I live in a Military Housing Community, people are always coming and going. I had found the perfect gift to give to those who are going and just need a cute tag to attach to the bag. So I grabbed my retired Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, retired cardstock, my retired embossing folders, and some ribbon (that is very retired) and created these cute "Miss U" tags. 


I did use the current letter dies, Playful Alphabet, to create the saying. I love how the "U" is the missing part on this tag but is still there!!! 


I attached the tag by tying the ribbon into knots on it. The tag it self was a 4 1/4 x 2 inch piece of cardstock in 2 colors. Emboss the top color and cut out the "U" at the end. Attach one tag onto the other with dimensionals and staple on the ribbon. 

I hope this inspires you to make cute tags for gifts you give and to use some of your favorite retired items to do so! 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

May's Card Class Club- Trusty Tools

  May's Card Club Class is NOW open to register for!  This club you can join at any time and pick and choose what classes to attend. The...