t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Miss Monday- Butterfly Brilliance Birthday Cards

Monday, June 28, 2021

Miss Monday- Butterfly Brilliance Birthday Cards

 


Today's Miss Monday's cards were inspired by the talented Tami White! I made these for a swap that required me to use at least 2 of the 5 colors for the card. So I knew I wanted something I could color with my blends and was able to use 3 of the 5 colors. 

Order Stamp set by clicking below!


The colors I used are: Poppy Parade, Pool Party, Balmy Blue, Pale Papaya, Granny Apple Green and Melon Mambo.



I used the Black Matte Dots to embellish.


I also used the Birthday Chick Dies for the Happy Birthday paper cut out. 


Can you SPOT the difference between these two cards? Let me know in the comments if you can see it! 
You can make these cards too by ordering the supplies from my online store and following the steps below. 

Supplies
Butterfly Brilliance stamp set
Rectangle Stitched Dies
Birthday Chick Dies
Blends: Poppy Parade, Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo, Pale Papaya, Balmy Blue, Smoky Slate & Pool Party
Cardstock: Thick Basic White, Basic White, & Basic Black
Black Matte Dots
Memento Black Ink
*Stamperatus

Always Recommended
Paper Snips
Trimmer
Simply Shammy
Die Cutting Machine
Bone Folder
Adhesives

Measurements
Thick Basic White Cardbase- 5 1/2 & 8 1/2 scored @ 4 1/4
Basic Black: 4 x 5 1/4
Basic White: 3 3/4 x 5


Steps
  1. Measure, score, and cut your paper. 
  2. Using your stamperatus, stamp your butterflies onto the Basic White. Colors with blends.
  3. Die cut a Basic Black stitched rectangle. 
  4. Die cut in Basic White the Happy Birthday.
  5. Assemble: Glue your Basic Black matte to your stamp butterflies and attach to the cardbase. Add the stitched rectangle with dimensionals and glue the happy birthday. 
  6. Embellish with the Black Matte Dots. 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Double Feature Friday- Country Flowers

  Double Feature Friday with 2 Tutorials from the Stamp & Share Crew using the Country Flowers stamp set! This set comes out on May 1st!...