t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten-TOP 5 Cards to Travel With

Friday, June 25, 2021

Tuesday's Tip at Ten-TOP 5 Cards to Travel With

 


Have you ever traveled somewhere and wish you had a card to give to someone while you are there? That happens to me all of the time and sometimes I pack prepared and other times I don't. So I've created these Top 5 Cards I highly recommend you pack before you travel!

5. Thank You
While traveling you may be visiting people and staying in their homes. How wonderful would it be if you left them a thank you card to find once you were gone! Also, when traveling you are usually eating out more then usual. I know the hard working waitress (that you will never see again) thank you card will go a long way and you can express how grateful you are for A) not cooking and B) not doing the dishes! 

4. Birthday
A Birthday is bound to happen while you are away. It could someone you know (family member) or someone you just met! Either way, a Birthday card is a must to bring while traveling. I had 4 people that had or will have Birthdays this month at the family reunion I just attended. I could have saved a stamp and hand delivered them. 

3. Thinking of You
When traveling you usually visit family or friends. Because you are near, you find yourself talking more and may discover some hardships they are going through right now. A thinking of you card will mean more than you will ever know. You don't have to say even much in it, because with this one, the thought really does count. 

2. Holiday
Before you head out, think what Holidays may occur while you are away. For example, I was gone over Father's Day and packed 3 Father's Day cards to give to the Fathers in my family that would be there too! One family member commented "that they wish they would have thought of that." So look at the calendar and pack for the nearest Holiday. 

1. Blank
Bring a blank or card two! No words on it, just pretty stamped images. Have this be your wild card and you can use it for ANYTHING. Some examples would be for someone who just had a baby, a wedding, or even hand write congrats in the inside for something wonderful that happened to someone (graduation, new job, etc.). You can't go wrong with a blank (no words) card. But just be really thoughtful with what you write inside. 


Safe Travels and...
Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Double Feature Friday- Country Flowers

  Double Feature Friday with 2 Tutorials from the Stamp & Share Crew using the Country Flowers stamp set! This set comes out on May 1st!...