t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Miss Monday- You Are Amazing Card

Monday, June 21, 2021

Miss Monday- You Are Amazing Card


Today's Miss Monday Cards were created from a Team Color Challenge given from my upline Melanie! I knew I wanted to play with the You Are Amazing stamp set one more time before it retired and this color challenge was perfect for it. 


The colors we were suppose to use were the "P" colors. Polished Pink, Pumpkin Pie and Pear Pizzazz. 
 

To make it more fun I switched out the cardbase and matte colors. 


Here is the Polish Pink cardbase. 


Here is the Pear Pizzazz cardbase.


I added that center Stitched So Sweetly Basic Black with the white embossed letters to make it really pop! I truly love the result and am so card I took part of this color challenge! 

You can make this card too when you order from my Online Store and follow the steps below. 

Supplies
*You are Amazing stamp set
Stitched So Sweetly Dies
Cardstock-Basic Black, Basic White, Pear Pizzazz, & Polished Pink
Inks- Versamark, Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizzazz, & Polished Pink
White Embossing Powder
*Retiring

Always Recommended
Paper Snips
Trimmer
Simply Shammy
Die Cutting Machine
Bone Folder
Adhesives

Measurements
Cardbase: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored @ 4 1/4
Basic White & Matte: 4 x 5 1/4
Basic White: 3 7/8 x 5 3/8

Steps
  1. Measure, cut and score you paper with your paper trimmer. 
  2. Stamp on the smaller Basic White the fun word bubble image. Stamp 2 of each color and 3 of one. Leave some white space (I didn't leave the white space for one and just prefer the look). 
  3. Die cut the scalloped rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly dies and heat emboss with your Versamark, white embossing powder and heating tool. 
  4. Assemble: glue your matte to the stamped image. Glue that to the cardbase front. Glue the Basic White to the inside. Use dimensionals to attach the Basic Black rectangle. 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Double Feature Friday- Country Flowers

  Double Feature Friday with 2 Tutorials from the Stamp & Share Crew using the Country Flowers stamp set! This set comes out on May 1st!...