t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten-What do pack in your Stampin' Travel Bag

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Tuesday's Tip at Ten-What do pack in your Stampin' Travel Bag

 


Tis the season for lots of traveling! The Summer is here and people are traveling more! I am traveling this week and was getting ready to pack my Stampin' travel bag. Because you know I can't not stamp for 6 days! Below are some items that I highly suggest you pack.

Kits/Paper Pumpkin 
First you will need something to work on. Kits that are precut and are all inclusive are perfect and usually don't take up much space (just a little box). It is a great time to dust off those unfinished kits or try one of the new online ones. 

Paper Pumpkin $22

Online Kits $12-$19

Mini Bag
Everyone should include a mini bag of supplies or must have items. Those would include (but not limited to)...

Paper Snips
Adhesives (glue dots, liquid glue, dimensionals, seal, etc.)
Ink (color of choice)
wipes
clear block(s)

If you include these items you are sure to have hours of fun while you are out traveling this year! I have forgotten a clear block before and had to get really creative (bottom of a glass cup)! 
What would you included in your to Go Craft Bag?

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Double Feature Friday- Country Flowers

  Double Feature Friday with 2 Tutorials from the Stamp & Share Crew using the Country Flowers stamp set! This set comes out on May 1st!...